Turn back time with a FOCUS treatment which utilizes the power of the world’s most advanced laser, PicoSure. PicoSure laser skin revitalization reduces the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, and acne scars to take years off your appearance.
The Picosure Skin Revitalisation treatment helps collagen and elastin, which make up the support structure in our skin. As we age, that support structure weakens, forming wrinkles. A FOCUS rejuvenation treatment uses powerful laser technology to refresh the skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production. It works fast to minimize wrinkles and improve the appearance of the skin on various areas of your body, such as your neck, cheeks, hands, arms, smooth away smokers’ lines around your mouth, and reduce crow’s feet around your eyes.
Easier than Surgery
You will achieve dramatic results with minimal downtime. Unlike surgical face-lifts that require long recovery times, FOCUS laser treatment is an alternative with less downtime, recovery time is typically measured in hours, and you will be able to resume your daily activities straight away.
Better than Botox and Dermal Fillers
Picosure laser treatments stimulate the body’s own production of collagen and elastin, resulting in a longer lasting and more natural wrinkle and fine line reduction than would be achieved with Botox and Dermal Fillers.
About The PicoSure Focus Skin RevitalisationThe treatment is fast and gentle as the Picosure lens array reaches a precise depth of the skin. Only 10% of the skin is being treated at the high energy picosecond level during each pulse with the lower level energy being used on the remaining 90% of the skin. This allows a deeper penetration to the dermis area under the skin, thus promoting collagen and elastin growth while also stimulating a non-traumatic tissue healing response (which has the effect of softening the tissue from scars and stretch marks). What does this all mean?? Better results, shorter downtime and higher safety for the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions About FOCUS Skin Rejuvenation in Milwaukee, WI:
How does the treatment work?
A series of treatments, a few weeks apart is normally recommended to achieve optimal results. The treatment is safe for all skin types and can be applied to face, neck, chest, legs, arms, and hands. After each treatment the skin may be red and tender for 1-2 days.
What can the Picosure Focus Lens Array treat?
- Acne scars and active acne
- Aging signs on the face, cleavage, arms, hands and legs.
- Melasma, brown spots, sun damage and freckles (pigmentation abnormalities)
- Eliminate fine wrinkles of face and chest
How Does FOCUS work?
Pulses of laser light go into the skin’s sub-layers, treating the aging support structure. Then the body’s natural healing process sweeps away older, damaged tissue and rebuilds it with fresh, new collagen and elastin—the crucial building blocks of smooth, youthful appearing skin.
What is a PICO Laser?
PICO is the fastest laser available in cosmetic medicine today. It is a million times faster than its predecessors. It took more than 10 years to research and develop this remarkable technology. Absolutely no other laser out there is comparable to to the PICO laser. Fewer than 5 practices in Wisconsin feature the PICO laser in their offices, and we’re proud to be one of the few offices to offer this remarkable treatment to our patients.
What body parts can benefit?
FOCUS can be done anywhere on the body. The skin of face, neck, arms, chest, hands and legs are frequently treated.
How long does the Picosure Focus Lens Array procedure take?
Approximate duration of treatment is 15 minutes.
How soon can results be noticed?
Immediately the skin will appear tightened. Dark spots will lighten within 7-14 days. Collagen production takes 3 months to be seen.
How many sessions do I need?